Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Day to Pick the Daffidolls

While it is supposed to be warm and springy today, I put my woolen headband on to walk out for the mail and was glad I did...the wind is wicked out there. Have my hooked rug almost done so no more pictures of Jack and it until the reveal...I'd say about Friday. Barry is picking up the wooden rods for hanging it on. I spent all day yesterday fixing the odd places and making the thing look straight. My Aunt Norma always said that any project is one third planning and start-up, one third working at the actual piece and the last third is spent on the finishing. This is all in terms of energy and time. If you jump into the middle, that where you land, perhaps in a muddle. Try it and see ... All for today as I have to do some major house stuff. The fur balls are piling up, the laundry is piling up and the dishes.....

1 comment:

  1. I have fur bunnies Shirlee, full grown ones. Can't wait for the reveal !!

    ReplyDelete